Since September 2009, we have added a new vitrectomy system to our exisiting Bausch and Lombe Millenium and Alcon Accurus vitrectomy systems. ISEC is one of the few centres in the world to early adopt the Alcon Constellation advanced Vitrectomy System which enables our surgeons to offer state of the art vitreoretinal surgery. This system offers the world’s most advanced vitrectomy fluidics, enabling us to perform safer vitreous surgery. In addition, we are now routinely offering 23-gauge and 25-gauge sutureless vitrectomy surgery, which translate into faster vision recovery and superior postoperative comfort as compared to conventional vitrectomy that required stitches.
- Phaco Cataract Surgery
- Laser Inferometry A-scan (IOL Master)
- Constellation Vitrectomy System and Small Gauge Vitrectomy Surgery
- Digital Anterior and Posterior Segment Photography and Angiography
- Pattern-Scanning (PASCAL) Retinal Laser
- Reichert TONO-PEN® XL Applanation Tonometer
- Sonomed Ultrasound Pachymetry